Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register more than once from a single email?
Yes, provided it is for your children. One adult email can include several children in their care.
How can I close my child’s account?
If you want to close your child’s account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with his/her user name, your email and the request to cancel the account.
How can I check my child’s registration details?
Currently this information is available to parents who make the request via email to email@example.com. In the future we will provide a safe area for parents to monitor their children’s details.
I haven’t received the activation email. What should I do?
If you registered over 24 hours ago please check your spam folder. With some accounts NV emails may end up in the spam folder. If you don’t find anything in the spam folder please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of personal data
How can I change the name of my Guga?
You cannot change the name of your Guga.
How can I change my username?
You cannot change your username.
How can I change my password?
To change your password, go to the login area and click on "Forgot your Password? Click here" and create a new password.
I forgot my password. How can I get it back?
For security reasons the passwords are encrypted, so in this situation you have to create a new password. To do this go to the login area and click on "Forgot your Password? Click here" to create a new password.
Website – Magical World of Nutri Ventures
When power is getting low and the website recommends rest, what does that mean?
It means that that you have to exit the game and run around and play for a bit. Each child can only play on our website for a maximum of two hours per day.
I can’t collect the foods I’ve planted. What's going on?
When this happens it means you’ve waited too long to harvest the food and it’s gone rotten. In this case, you need to delete the food and re-plant it.
The Quiz isn’t available?
If you can’t find the quiz we may be updating it just at the very moment you’re trying to play it. Just wait a few minutes (5 minutes) to play a new Quiz. If the problem persists email us at email@example.com.
I sent a present to a friend but they didn’t receive it. What's going on?
If your friend hasn’t received the present, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I invited a friend to join but he didn’t receive the email?
Sometimes the email may end up in the spam folder so ask your friend to check his/her spam folder. If it’s not there, then please email us at email@example.com.
I bought Nutri-Coins but they didn’t appear in my account? What can I do?
When you make a purchase, you have to wait about 10 minutes. If after that time the Nutri-Coins don’t appear, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to record a video of Move Your Guga but the image is too slow. What's going on?
The speed of the video recording depends on the quality of your webcam. If the image is too slow, try to record the video on another computer. The video also depends on the quality of your internet connection.
I can’t load the big game, or it’s very slow ... What's going on?
The Big Game uses a video game tool called Unity and it can sometimes take a while to load. But be patient because it’s worth the wait!
What do I have to do to play the big game on the site?
To play the big game you need to go to the factory area and download flash. Then you need to install Unity. In the Windows version you can install it directly, but in Macintosh you'll have to install it yourself and turn off your browser plug-ins before you can use it.
What kind of games can I play?
You can play all kind of games with your Nutri Ventures favorite characters.
The website is very slow. What's going on?
Because this is a flash website it has several dedicated servers and sometimes when there are a lot of users at the same time, you may experience some slowness. There are some things you can do to speed it up:
- Don’t use other programs whilst you’re on the site. If you're visiting another site, close it before you connect to the Magical World of Nutri Ventures. Don’t download music or videos whilst you’re playing on the site.
- Sometimes, the site may be slow because of so many hits. For example, Saturday afternoon is a busy time to play in the Magical World of Nutri Ventures, and it may get a little slow.
- It may be due to the computer you're using to access the site. In which case there’s not much you can do except play on another computer.
- You may have a slow internet connection. In which case you may need to improve your internet connection.
Can I open the website on my iPad, iPhone and iPod?
Apple doesn’t allow access to websites using flash software. But there are some apps you can use. Go to the App Store and download one of these apps and then you’ll be able to visit the Magical World of Nutri Ventures on your iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Where can I find out what to do in each area of the city?
Whenever you go into an area you can use the help option (question mark). This will open a window and tell you what you need to do.
Can I visit the website in any other language?
Yes, this site is also available in Portuguese, Portuguese from Brazil and Spanish. “
What‘s the purpose of this site?
The purpose of this site is to encourage children to enjoy healthy food through the adventures of the NV heroes.
Do you want to know how can you enable and disable cookies in your web browser?
All cookies are allowed by default, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or blocked on the page you’re viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
- 1 - Click the “Chrome menu” on the browser toolbar.
- 2 - Select “Settings”.
- 3 - Click “Show advanced settings”.
- 4 - In the "Privacy" section, click the “Content settings” button.
- 5 - In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- - Delete cookies
- - Block cookies by default
- - Allow cookies by default
- - Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- - Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Microsoft Internet Explorer
To block or allow all cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- 1) Open Internet Explorer by clicking the “Start button”, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- 2) Click the “Tools” button, and then click “Internet Options”.
- 3) Click the “Privacy” tab, and then, under “Setting”s, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click “OK”.
To enable and disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- 1) At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select “Options”.
- 2) Select the “Privacy” panel.
- 3) Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- 4) Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- • If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never. For more information, see Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers.
- 5) Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- • Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- • Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- • Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- 6) Click OK to close the Options window.
To disable all cookies in Safari:
- 1) Click in "Edit";
- 2) Select "Preferences";
- 3) In the upward panel, select the icon "Privacy";
- 4) In the section "Accept cookies", select "Never"